Khamis, 18 Mac 2010

Mari Belajar Bahasa Inggeris

Lets understand these sentences:

1- I dont want to be like two peas in a pod
*look alike

2- He has been given the sack
*dismissed from the job

3- He is a wolf in sheep's clothing
*seems nicer than he really is

4- I've searched high and low for it
*all over

5-I can't stand this game.
*don't like

6-I'll give you a yell later.
*call you

7-No point crying over spoilt milk
*no use regretting something that has already been done

8-We hope the rain holds off until we finish.
* does not start

9- Why are you grinning from ear to ear?
* smiling broadly

10- Please dont breathe any words to him.
* don't say anything.

ok guys, thats all for today.Do you learn something ? I hope so.. =)
See ya!

Sumber:
Buku rujukan PMR

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan